Skip to content
Scroll To Top
- Over a ten-year period, more than 100 research projects have been implemented and completed by provincial and provincial colleagues in various fields of forests and pastures.
- Set up laboratories such as pest labs, biological control labs, insectarium, plant pathology lab at the Institute headquarters.
- Establishment of Arthropod Museum of Natural Resources.
- Setting up and development of protection and support laboratories in Agricultural and Natural Resources Research Centers of the Provinces.
- Draw up the strategy and research policy and guide the relevant research projects in the form of national projects.
- Introducing more than 100 new species of arthropods and microorganisms for the first time in Iran and the world.
- Publish more than 200 full papers in prestigious international and domestic journals and more than 400 scientific essay summaries at national and internationally recognized seminars and conferences.
- Providing executive and promotional guidelines derived from research results in the form of scientific and technical cooperation with executive agencies and local scientific centers (universities, research centers, municipalities, forests and pastures, Plant Protection Organization, Pest and Disease Research Institute, Environmental Protection Agency Life and so on.
- Presenting new formulations of biological compounds (biomass) and biological control factors as technical knowledge for controlling plant diseases in the field of natural resources.
- Introducing biological control methods compatible with nature to control some arthropods.
- Publish 8 books in various fields of plant science.
- Conducting the first national conference on plant protection of forests and rangelands (oak and pine forests in the Zagros area).
- Conducting the 2nd National Conference on Plant Protection in Forests and Rangelands (in the field of forests and forestry).
- Publishing and publishing of the authoritative scientific-research journal of conservation and protection of forests and rangelands of Iran.
- Achieving insecticide fungus production technology against the locusts.
- Investigating biological insecticides such as Bacillus thuringiensis bacteria for controlling important pests of forests such as oak banana butterfly, silkworm bark, and white oak parsnip
- Control of Pomeranian Ovarian Pomeranian as the most important pest of oak trees.
- Pest control of pests with the ability to introduce pests resistant species and colonies.
- Providing weed control methods in northern nurseries
- List of pests and quarantine diseases of forests and pastures for the organization of forests, meadows and watersheds and the Plant Protection Organization
- Commenting and reviewing the protection and protection measures in various plans of the forest, meadows and watershed organization
- Collaborate on the study of the causes of drying of the northern forest trees, including oak, chestnut, and southern (acacia)
- Consultancy contract with Parks & Space Organization of Tehran and providing executive and extension instructions in the form of transfer of findings and field day